SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Windows Server 2016 Unleashed
Detaljer Om Varen
- Hardback: 1584 sider
- Udgiver: Pearson Education (September 2017)
- Forfattere: Rand Morimoto, Jeffrey Shapiro, Guy Yardeni, Omar Droubi, Michael Noel, Andrew Abbate og Chris Amaris
- ISBN: 9780134583754
This is the most comprehensive and realistic guide to Windows Server 2016 planning, design, prototyping, implementation, migration, administration, and support. Extensively updated, it contains unsurpassed independent and objective coverage of Windows Server 2016's key innovations, from the cloud and containers to security and mobility.
Windows Server 2016 Unleashed reflects the authors' extraordinary experience implementing Windows Server 2016 in large-scale environments since its earliest alpha releases. Microsoft MVP Rand Morimoto and colleagues fully address all aspects of deploying and operating Windows Server 2016, including Active Directory, networking, application services, security, administration, business continuity, virtualization, optimization, and troubleshooting. You'll find up-to-the-minute coverage of new features ranging from Storage Spaces Direct to Cluster-Aware Updating, and Dynamic Access Control to Nano Server.
Valuable for Windows pros at all levels, this book will be indispensable especially for intermediate-to-advanced level professionals seeking expert, in-depth solutions. Every chapter contains tips, tricks, best practices, and lessons learned from actual deployments--practical help for solving real problems.
Detailed information on how to:
- Take full advantage of key Windows Server 2016 innovations
- Plan, prototype, install, migrate to, and deploy Windows Server 2016 and Server Core
- Design a modern Windows Server Active Directory, from OUs and infrastructure to Federated Forests and Lightweight Directories
- Deliver reliable networking services: DNS, WINS, DNSSEC, DHCP, IPv, IPAM, and IIS
- Systematically harden server-level security
- Protect data in transit with PKI, certificates, rights management, and IPsec encryption
- Safely provide appropriate remote and mobile access for your users
- Efficiently administer, automate, maintain, and document Windows Server production environments
- Control Windows devices centrally with Group Policies and Policy Management
- Implement advanced fault tolerance, clustering, and other business continuity features
- Optimize, tune, and debug Windows Server, and plan for growth
- Leverage integrated application services, including SharePoint and Hyper-V
In addition, this book is part of InformIT's Content Update Program, which provides content updates for major technology improvements! As significant updates are made to WIndows Server 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the technologies. As updates become available, they will be delivered to you via a free Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visitinformit.com/cup.
How to access the Web Edition: Follow the instructions in the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.