Viser: Sort Your Brain Out - Boost Your Performance, Manage Stress and Achieve More
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 216 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated (Marts 2014)
- Forfattere: Adrian Webster og Jack Lewis
- ISBN: 9780857085375
The human brain is constantly rewiring its 160 billion cells, continually and imperceptibly changing the way we think. Because of that, we can fundamentally change the way our brains work'for the better. Sort Your Brain Out shows you how to re-wire your brain to be more creative, make better decisions, improve your mood and memory, manage stress, and stave off senility. The book explains how the brain works and what you can do every day to subtly alter your behaviours, beliefs, and motivations to create positive change in your life and health.
- Presents tools and exercises for maximizing your brain power
- Written by brain scientist and television personality Dr. Jack Lewis and motivational speaker Adrian Webster
- Includes brain-powered self-help advice that will improve your mood, help you deal with stress, and be better and smarter at work or in your everyday life
In Sort Your Brain Out, you'll discover how to shape and control the most adaptable organ in your body to think more creatively, keep your memory sharp, and live a better life on a daily basis.