Viser: Productivity for Dummies
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 352 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated (Marts 2016)
- ISBN: 9781119099529
Do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Don't we all! Productivity For Dummies shows you how to overcome this common problem by tackling key issues that are preventing you from remaining focused and making the most of your time. This insightful text gets to the root of the problem, and shows you how to identify and analyse the items on your to-do list to deliver on deadlines and maximise your schedule. Numerous techniques and technologies have been developed to address productivity needs, and this resource shows you which will work for your situation.
Productivity is crucial to your success - whether you want to find a new job, earn a promotion you've had your eye on, or generally progress in your career, understanding how to improve your productivity is essential in increasing the value you bring to your organisation. At the very least, increased productivity means that you get things done faster'which translates into fewer overtime hours and more time concentrating on the things that are most important to you.
- Eliminate procrastination and laziness from your daily routine
- Organise your work environment to create a space conducive to productivity
- Increase your concentration and stay focused on the task at hand
- Make decisions quickly, and stay cool, calm, and collected no matter what the situation is
Productivity For Dummies helps you solve the age-old problem of having too much to do and not enough time to do it.