SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Learning FPGAs - Digital Design for Beginners with Mojo and Lucid HDL
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 200 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (August 2017)
- ISBN: 9781491965498
Learn how to design digital circuits with FPGAs, the devices that reconfigure themselves to become the very hardware circuits you program. In this concise ebook, author Justin Rajewski teaches you hands-on how to create your first FPGA project.
While FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) and microcontrollers such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi are often compared, FPGAs are ideal for projects that can be broken down into parallel stages, need to operate at high speeds with low latency, or need custom logic not otherwise available. If you understand the basics of electricity as well as binary, hexadecimal, and decimal number systems, you’re ready to start your journey toward digital hardware mastery.
- Learn how hardware designs are broken into modules, comparable to functions in a software program
- Set up your environment by installing Xilinx ISE and the Mojo IDE
- Build a high level understanding of digital designs that can be implemented on an FPGA
- Build your project with Lucid, a hardware description language with syntax similar to C/C++, Verilog, and Java
- Use the Mojo IDE to design, build, and load your FPGA designs