SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Ansible - Up and Running - Automating Configuration Management and Deployment the Easy Way
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 350 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (August 2017)
- Forfattere: Lorin Hochstein og René Moser
- ISBN: 9781491979808
Among the many configuration management tools available, Ansible has some distinct advantages—it’s minimal in nature, you don’t need to install anything on your nodes, and it has an easy learning curve. With this updated second edition, you’ll learn how to be productive with this tool quickly, whether you’re a developer deploying code to production or a system administrator looking for a better automation solution.
Authors Lorin Hochstein and Ren#65533; Moser show you how to write playbooks (Ansible’s configuration management scripts), manage remote servers, and explore the tool’s real power: built-in declarative modules. You’ll discover that Ansible has the functionality you need—and the simplicity you desire.
- Understand how Ansible differs from other configuration management systems
- Use the YAML file format to write your own playbooks
- Work with a complete example to deploy a non-trivial application
- Deploy applications to Amazon EC2 and other cloud platforms
- Create Docker images and deploy Docker containers with Ansible