Viser: The Customer-Driven Playbook - Converting Customer Insights into Successful Products
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 262 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (Juli 2017)
- Forfattere: Travis Lowdermilk og Jessica Rich
- ISBN: 9781491981276
Many product developers wish they could work more like a startup, with small, nimble teams capable of making quick decisions. But for those working in large organizations, pivoting swiftly to capture new business opportunities is easier said than done. That’s where this practical guide comes in.
The Customer-Driven Playbook details a complete end-to-end process to help large teams and organizations learn from their customers, conceptualize new ideas, and build products their customers will love. By consolidating theory from various lean books into a step-by-step playbook, this book provides a way to operationalize and scale lean principles across teams, divisions, disciplines, and organizations.
You can start at any stage in your product lifecycle and experience results that will have a strong impact on the product strategy within your organization. The Customer-Driven Playbook will help team leads, researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers discover new business opportunities and uncover innovations for established products as well.
- Learn about your customers and identify opportunities to conceptualize new ideas and refine the quality of your offering
- Use specific activities to help unblock teams and move them to the "next step"
- Apply the book’s lean lessons to both greenfield and brownfield scenarios