Find kursus & bøger (13-uger perioden)
Viser: A Step-by-Step Introduction to Statistics for Business
Richard N. Landers, Peter J. Nelsen, Katy M., Jen R. Newton og Lori Sexton
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 440 sider
- Udgiver: SAGE Publications, Limited (April 2013)
- Forfattere: Richard N. Landers, Peter J. Nelsen, Katy M., Jen R. Newton og Lori Sexton
- ISBN: 9781446208212
In a clear and engaging way, Richard Landers guides the reader through the vital role statistics play in the business decision-making process and carefully explains and demonstrates how they are applied in practice.
The book covers everything from collecting data to summarising your findings and presenting them. It also revisits all the basic maths skills required to work with data and statistics effectively, with step-by-step screenshot illustrations in both Excel and IBM SPSS.
Chapters open with an example of a common business situation which then runs throughout the chapter, encouraging the reader to identify appropriate solutions to real-world quantitative questions. Each chapter concludes with a second example and discussion for you to test your newly gained statistics knowledge.
The book also comes with a comprehensive Companion Website which hosts:
- Click-by-click video tutorials for how to use Excel and IBM SPSS
- Unlimited datasets and worked solutions for practicing your statistics skills
- A full instructor′s manual with in-class activities plus PowerPoint presentations for lecturers. Visit the Companion Website at www.sagepub.co.uk/landers Electronic inspection copies are available for instructors.