SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Electronics All-in-One for Dummies®
Peter D. Hipson og Doug Lowe
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 864 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Limited (Februar 2012)
- Forfattere: Peter D. Hipson og Doug Lowe
- ISBN: 9780470147047
If you're looking for a solitary resource that covers everything you need to know about electronics, then look no further. This friendly-and-straightforward guide introduces the basics of electronics and enhances your learning experience by debunking and explaining concepts such as circuits, analog and digital, schematics, voltage, safety concerns, and more. Packed with nearly 900 pages of detailed information, this book shows you how to develop your own breadboard, design your own circuit, and get savvy with schematics.
- Covers the basics of electronics and demystifies a variety of electronics concepts
- Encourages you to dive in and design a variety of fun and interesting entertainment, electronics, mobile, and automotive projects
- Offers troubleshooting advice for common electronics challenges
- Reviews circuits, schematics, voltage, safety concerns, and much more
So, get plugged in and start your next electronics project today with this book by your side!