SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Data Science for Dummies
Detaljer Om Varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated (Marts 2017)
- Forfattere: Lillian Pierson og Jake Porway
- ISBN: 9781119327639
Jobs in data science abound, but few people have the data science skills needed to fill these increasingly important roles. Data Science For Dummies is the perfect starting point for IT professionals and students who want a quick primer on all areas of the expansive data science space. With a focus on business cases, the book explores topics in big data, data science, and data engineering, and how these three areas are combined to produce tremendous value. If you want to pick-up the skills you need to begin a new career or initiate a new project, reading this book will help you understand what technologies, programming languages, and mathematical methods on which to focus.
While this book serves as a wildly fantastic guide through the broad, sometimes intimidating field of big data and data science, it is not an instruction manual for hands-on implementation. Here's what to expect:
- Provides a background in big data and data engineering before moving on to data science and how it's applied to generate value
- Includes coverage of big data frameworks like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, MPP platforms, and NoSQL
- Explains machine learning and many of its algorithms as well as artificial intelligence and the evolution of the Internet of Things
- Details data visualization techniques that can be used to showcase, summarize, and communicate the data insights you generate
It's a big, big data world out there--let Data Science For Dummies help you harness its power and gain a competitive edge for your organization.