SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Tensor Calculus - 300 Fully Solved Problems
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 240 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Trade (Marts 2011)
- ISBN: 9780071756037
The ideal review for your tensor calculus course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 300 solved problems
- Coverage of all course fundamentals
- Effective problem-solving techniques
- Complements or supplements the major logic textbooks
- Supports all the major textbooks for tensor calculus courses
1. The Einstein Summation Convention.
2. Basic Linear Algebra for Tensors.
3. General Tensors.
4. Tensor Operations.
5. Tests for Tensor Character.
6. The Metric Tensor.
7. The Derivative of a Tensor.
8. Further Riemannian Geometry.
9. Riemannian Curvature.
10. Spaces of Zero Curvature.
11. Tensors in Differential Geometry.
12. Tensors in Mechanics.
13. Tensors in Special Relativity.
14. Tensors Without Coordinates.
15. Introduction to Tensor Manifolds.