SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
Detaljer Om Varen
- 4. Udgave
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing (Januar 2014)
- Forfattere: Cheng Liu, Jack B. Evett, R. V. Giles og Giles Ranald
- ISBN: 9780071831451
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 622 fully solved problems
- Extra practice on topics such as buoyancy and flotation, complex pipeline systems, fluid machinery, flow in open channels, and more
- Support for all the major textbooks for fluidmechanics and hydraulics courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
1. Properties of Fluids
2. Fluid Statics
3. Hydrostatic Force on Surfaces
4. Bouyancy and Flotation
5. Translation and Rotation of Liquid Masses
6. Dimensional Analysis and Hydraulic Similitude
7. Fundamentals of Fluid Flow
8. Flow in Closed Conduits
9. Complex Pipeline Systems
10. Flow in Open Channels
11. Flow of Compressible Fluids
12. Measurement of Flow of Fluids
13. Forces Developed by Moving Fluids
14. Fluid Machinery