SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Metal Programming Guide - Comprehensive Tutorial and Reference Via Swift
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 352 sider
- Udgiver: Pearson Education, Limited (December 2017)
- ISBN: 9780134668949
Metal enables Apple iOS and macOS platform developers to maximise performance in demanding tasks like 3D graphics, games, scientific programming, visualisation, and now GPU-accelerated machine learning. Apple's Swift + Metal combination runs faster than nearly any other language used in these areas.
Now, there's an authoritative and 100% practical guide to making the most of Metal. Pioneering Apple developer Janie Clayton covers everything from simple draw calls to advanced parallel computing, teaching through hands-on projects and industry-realistic code samples. She covers a wide array of applications, from 2D and 3D graphics to neural networking. Clayton offers a uniquely valuable perspective on high-performance data-parallel programming with Metal -- a topic that has been woefully underserved by earlier resources. She also offers expert guidance on Metal performance and debugging, helping you capture every iota of performance the Metal API and shader language can offer.
2. What is Metal?
3. Your First Test Metal Application
4. Under the Hood and Down the Pipeline
5. Resource Objects: Buffers and Textures
6. Graphics Rendering/Render Pipelines/State
7. Deep Dive into Render Pipeline
8. Deep Look at Metal API w/Example App
9. Drawing with Values
10. Metal and Scientific Programming
11. Metal Shading Language
12. Metal Performance Shaders
15. Introduction to Image Processing
17. Advanced Metal Shader Optimization
18. High Performance Metal (Best Practices)
20. Debugging and Stability