SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Upgrading of Heavy and Extra-Heavy Crude Oils by Catalytic Hydrotreating - The History of Hidro-Imp Technology
Upgrading of Heavy and Extra-Heavy Crude Oils by Catalytic Hydrotreating
The History of Hidro-Imp Technology
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 200 sider
- Udgiver: CRC Press LLC (September 2023)
- ISBN: 9781032034010
This book explores the common approaches to upgrade heavy and extra-heavy crude oils by means of catalytic hydrotreating, emphasizing hydrogen addition technology as well as carbon rejection alternatives. Kinetic and reactor models are combined with experimental data to simulate and optimize commercial-scale reactor performance.
- Focuses on fixed-bed catalytic hydrotreating and catalysts and process scheme characteristics for commercial application.
- Guides readers on hydrotreating process technology development from batch reactor experiments to semi-commercial test.
- Describes step-by-step methodologies for development of kinetic models based on experimental data generated at different reaction scales.
- Provides detailed explanation on how to formulate a reactor model for the simulation of catalytic hydrotreating of heavy oils.
A comprehensive guide to the upgrading of crude oils, this book has particular appeal for petroleum refining industry professionals, catalyst developers, workshop instructors, professors, and their graduate and postgraduate students.