SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: 97 Things Every Engineering Manager Should Know - Collective Wisdom from the Experts
97 Things Every Engineering Manager Should Know Vital Source e-bog
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Vital Source E-book
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Inc (November 2019)
- ISBN: 9781492050858
Online udgaven er tilgængelig: 365 dage fra købsdato.
Offline udgaven er tilgængelig: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: 2 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest 2 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 296 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (December 2019)
- ISBN: 9781492050902
Tap into the wisdom of experts to learn what every engineering manager should know. With 97 short and extremely useful tips for engineering managers, you'll discover new approaches to old problems, pick up road-tested best practices, and hone your management skills through sound advice.
Managing people is hard, and the industry as a whole is bad at it. Many managers lack the experience, training, tools, texts, and frameworks to do it well. From mentoring interns to working in senior management, this book will take you through the stages of management and provide actionable advice on how to approach the obstacles you'll encounter as a technical manager.
A few of the 97 things you should know:
- "Three Ways to Be the Manager Your Report Needs" by Duretti Hirpa
- "The First Two Questions to Ask When Your Team Is Struggling" by Cate Huston
- "Fire Them!" by Mike Fisher
- "The 5 Whys of Organizational Design" by Kellan Elliott-McCrea
- "Career Conversations" by Raquel Vélez
- "Using 6-Page Documents to Close Decisions" by Ian Nowland
- "Ground Rules in Meetings" by Lara Hogan