SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Securing DevOps - Security in the Cloud
Security in the Cloud
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: Manning Publications Company (August 2018)
- ISBN: 9781617294136
Securing DevOps explores how the techniques of DevOps and security should be applied together to make cloud services safer. This introductory book reviews the latest practices used in securing web applications and their infrastructure and teaches you techniques to integrate security directly into your product. You'll also learn the core concepts of DevOps, such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and infrastructure as a service.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
An application running in the cloud can benefit from incredible efficiencies, but they come with unique security threats too. A DevOps team's highest priority is understanding those risks and hardening the system against them.
About the Book
Securing DevOps teaches you the essential techniques to secure your cloud services. Using compelling case studies, it shows you how to build security into automated testing, continuous delivery, and other core DevOps processes. This experience-rich book is filled with mission-critical strategies to protect web applications against attacks, deter fraud attempts, and make your services safer when operating at scale. You'll also learn to identify, assess, and secure the unique vulnerabilities posed by cloud deployments and automation tools commonly used in modern infrastructures.
- An approach to continuous security
- Implementing test-driven security in DevOps
- Security techniques for cloud services
- Watching for fraud and responding to incidents
- Security testing and risk assessment
About the Reader
Readers should be comfortable with Linux and standard DevOps practices like CI, CD, and unit testing.
About the Author
Julien Vehent is a security architect and DevOps advocate. He leads the Firefox Operations Security team at Mozilla, and is responsible for the security of Firefox's high-traffic cloud services and public websites.
Table of Contents
- Securing DevOps
- Building a barebones DevOps pipeline
- Security layer 1: protecting web applications
- Security layer 2: protecting cloud infrastructures
- Security layer 3: securing communications
- Security layer 4: securing the delivery pipeline
- Collecting and storing logs
- Analyzing logs for fraud and attacks
- Detecting intrusions
- The Caribbean breach: a case study in incident response
- Assessing risks
- Testing security
- Continuous security