Find kursus & bøger (13-uger perioden)
Viser: Life : The Science of Biology incl Achieve
Detaljer om varen
- 12. Udgave
- 1472 sider
- Udgiver: Macmillan Learning (Juni 2023)
- ISBN: 9781319518677
- Skills focused throughout to support teaching and learning in biology through asking questions. ‘Data in Depth’ features enhance scientific literacy skills through data visualisations, experimental design, graphing and mathematical calculations.
- Leading by example and with a focus on critical thinking, the text exposes students to many thoughtful questions throughout, reinforcing the importance of asking questions in biology.
- Engaging content helps students take the learning into their own hands. ‘Investigating Life’ narrative thread weaves through the chapter from the initial story at the beginning to the question sets at the end that reinforce the concepts and the synthesis and future directions.
- Taking an active learning approach throughout, Life helps students learn by doing with a wealth of pedagogy that ensures they master key concepts and instructors benefit from an active learning guide providing invaluable resources and support for implementing active learning in the classroom.