Viser: Wastewater Treatment - Biological and Chemical Processes
Detaljer Om Varen
- 4. Udgave
- 372 sider
- Udgiver: Polyteknisk Forlag (Januar 2019)
- Forfattere: Jes la Cour Jansen, Erik Arvin, Mogens Henze og Poul Harremoes
- ISBN: 9788750211501
The book provides a basis for process understanding, design, and optimization of operation and is furthermore a guide in troubleshooting for advanced wastewater operators at municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
Today, you can find massive information on all topics on the Internet, including wastewater treatment. Therefore, it justifies this book even more, crystallizing the important basic scientific knowledge on treatment mechanisms and design.
You can find more information on the companion webpage for the book.
2. Characterization of Wastewater and Biomass
3. Basic Biological Processes
4. Activated Sludge Treatment Plants
6. Treatment Plants for Nitrification
7. Treatment Plants for Denitrifikation
8. Plants for Biological Phosphorus Removal
9. Hydrolysis/fermentation, Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment and
Anaerobic Ammonium Oxidation
10. Treatment Plants for Phosphorus Removal
11. Removal of organic micropollutants