SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Managing Customers Profitably
Managing Customers Profitably Vital Source e-bog
Detaljer om varen
- 1. Udgave
- Vital Source searchable e-book (Fixed pages)
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons (Januar 2009)
- ISBN: 9780470742365
It includes easy-to-follow instructions on how to calculate customer profitability, including worked examples (non-technical) and discusses strategies and their applications for organizations to manage customers profitably. Based on cases and feedback from the KAM Club and other research, there will be many business-to-business as well as business-to-consumer examples.
The book assumes some level of numeracy in its readership.
The contents include:
- Assessing product costs, costs to serve and how these can be estimated, and how to deal with customer-specific overhead costs.
- It discusses the uses and limitations of the use of customer profitability analysis, and illustrates how to calculate customer lifetime value using two methods, one with actual numbers and one which estimates relative customer lifetime value.
- Provides an innovative approach to calculating the lifetime value of a customer by taking risk into account.
- Demonstrates how to recognise and value the relationship benefits of customers, such as word of mouth.
- Brings into discussion the idea that how customers are managed, links to their profitability.
- Describes how financial portfolio analysis and theory apply to marketing and how, their application to marketing relates to the optimisation of marketing spend.
Bookshelf online: 5 år fra købsdato.
Bookshelf appen: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: 10 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest 2 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)