SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Advanced Calculus - 1370 Fully-Solved Problems
Detaljer Om Varen
- 3. Udgave
- Paperback: 456 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Marts 2010)
- Forfattere: Robert Wrede og Murray R. Spiegel
- ISBN: 9780071623667
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solvedproblems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 1,370 fully solved problems
- Complete review of all course fundamentals
- Clear, concise explanations of all Advanced Calculus concepts
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Topics include: Numbers; Sequences; Functions, Limits, and Continuity; Derivatives; Integrals; Partial Derivatives; Vectors; Applications of Partial Derivatives; Multiple Integrals; Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems; Infinite Series; Improper Integrals; Fourier Series; Fourier Integrals; Gamma and Beta Functions; and Functions of a Complex Variable
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
3. Functions, Limits, and Continuity
6. Partial Derivatives
8. Applications of Partial Derivatives
9. Multiple Integrals
10. Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems
11. Infinite Series
12. Improper Integrals
13. Fourier Series
14. Fourier Integrals
15. Gamma and Beta Functions
16. Functions of a Complex Variable