SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of English Grammar, Third Edition
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- 3. Udgave
- Paperback: 168 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Februar 2011)
- ISBN: 9780071756075
The ideal review for your English grammar course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 100 practice exercises with 1,295 practice items
- Outline format facilitates quick and easy review
- Covers all important topics in English grammar
- Appropriate for the following courses: Practical Writing, Expository Writing, Essay Writing, First-Year English, Logic and Rhetoric, ESL Classes
- Many exercises demonstrating every grammatical topic reinforce students' skills
- Updated and clarified explanations of parts of speech and usage
- Complete answer key for all problems and exercises
Chapter 1: Principal Elements of the Sentence.
Chapter 2: Nouns and Articles.
Chapter 3: Verbs and Verbals.
Chapter 4: Pronouns.
Chapter 5: Adjectives.
Chapter 6: Adverbs.
Chapter 7: Prepositions and Conjunctions.