SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Physics for Engineering and Science
Detaljer Om Varen
- 3. Udgave
- Paperback: 456 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Maj 2013)
- ISBN: 9780071810906
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 750 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested concepts--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum'sto help them succeed in the classroom and on exams.Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all theessential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 788 fully solved problems
- Succinct review of physics topics such as motion, energy, fluids, waves, heat, and magnetic fields
- Support for all the major textbooks for physics for engineering and science courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
1. Review of Mathematics2. Measurement and Physics3. Motion in One Dimension4. Motion in a Plane5. Newton's Laws of Motion6. Circular Motion7. Work and Energy8. Potential Energy and Conservation of Energy9. Linear Momentum and Collisions10. Rotational Motion11. Angular Momentum12. Statics and Elasticity13. Oscillations14. Gravity15. Fluids16. Waves and Sounds17. Temperature, Heat, and Heat Transfer18. The Kinetic Theory of Gases19. The First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics20. Electric Fields21. Gauss' Law22. Electric Potential23. Capacitance24. Current and Resistance25. Direct Current Circuits26. Magnetic Fields27. Sources of the Magnetic Field28. Electromagnetic Induction and Inductance29. Alternating current Circuits30. Electromagnetic Waves31. Mirrors and Lenses32. Interference33. Diffraction34. Special Relativity35. Atoms and Photons36. Quantum Mechanics37. Nuclear Physics