SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Always Be Testing - The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer
Always Be Testing
The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer
Bryan Eisenberg, John Quarto-vonTivadar, Lisa T. Davis og Brett Crosby
Detaljer om varen
- Paperback: 336 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Limited (August 2008)
- Forfattere: Bryan Eisenberg, John Quarto-vonTivadar, Lisa T. Davis og Brett Crosby
- ISBN: 9780470290637
If you're looking for more leads, sales, and profit from your website, then look no further than this expert guide to Google's free A/B and multivariate website testing tool, Google Website Optimizer. Recognized online marketing guru and New York Times bestselling author, Bryan Eisenberg, and his chief scientist, John Quarto-vonTivadar, show you how to test and tune your site to get more visitors to contact you, buy from you, subscribe to your services, or take profitable actions on your site. This practical and easy-to-follow reference will help you:
- Develop a testing framework to meet your goals and objectives
- Improve your website and move more of your customers to action
- Select and categorize your products and services with a customer-centric view
- Optimize your landing pages and create copy that sells
- Choose the best test for a given application
- Reap the fullest benefits from your testing experience
- Increase conversions with over 250 testing ideas
Take the guesswork out of your online marketing efforts. Let Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer show you why you should test, how to test, and what to test on your site, and ultimately, help you discover what is best for your site and your bottom line.
1. Always Be Testing?2. Playing with the Google Website Optimizer.
3. Understanding the Google Website Optimizer Report.
4. Optimization Works: Examples for Lead Generation and Retail.
5. The Optimization Lifecycle.
6. Always Be Testing in Action: Acceller Case Study.
7. Simple Testing Concepts.
8. Developing a Testing Framework.
9. Establishing Testing Goals and Parameters.
10. Jigsaw Case Study. Part II. What You Should Test.
11. Understanding What to Test. Part II B. Planning.
12. WIIFM: What's in it for me?13. Unique Value Proposition/Campaign Proposition.
14. The Buying Decision.
15. Categorization. Part II C. Structure.
17. Look and Feel.
19. Layout, Visual Clarity, and Eye Tracking.
22. Error Prevention.
23. Browser Compatibility. Part II D. Momentum.
24. Product Presentation.
25. Load Time.
26. AIDAS (Scent).
26. Trust & Credibility.
28. Navigation / User of Links.
29. Product Selection / Categorization.
30. Up-sell / Cross-sell.
31. Calls to Action / forms.
32. Point of Action (see buying process).
33. Security & Privacy. Part II E. Communication.
34. Persuasive Copywriting.
35. Content (blogging, publishing).
38. Use of Color and Images.
39. Terminology / Jargon.
40. "We-We" Test (Customer-Focused Language).
41. Features like reviews. Part II F Conclusion. Part III.
42. Understanding Basic Math.
43. Understanding How the GWO Scripts Work.
44. Testing on Static versus Dynamic Sites.
45. Testing for Key User Events.