SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Inorganic Chemistry for Dummies
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Limited (Juli 2013)
- Forfattere: Michael Matson og Alvin W. Orbaek
- ISBN: 9781118217948
Inorganic chemistry can be an intimidating subject, but it doesn't have to be! Whether you're currently enrolled in an inorganic chemistry class or you have a background in chemistry and want to expand your knowledge, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the approachable, hands-on guide you can trust for fast, easy learning.
Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies features a thorough introduction to the study of the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organometallic compounds. In plain English, it explains the principles of inorganic chemistry and includes worked-out problems to enhance your understanding of the key theories and concepts of the field.
- Presents information in an effective and straightforward manner
- Covers topics you'll encounter in a typical inorganic chemistry course
- Provides plain-English explanations of complicated concepts
If you're pursuing a career as a nurse, doctor, or engineer or a lifelong learner looking to make sense of this fascinating subject, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the quick and painless way to master inorganic chemistry.